Trash Bill Abatements

In order to get a trash bill abatement you must provide a copy of your current contract from the company you are doing business with and the dates for which you have this contract. If you have Troupe they do provide a listing to us.

Senior Discounts:  Any senior resident 65 years or older can receive a $25.00 per year, ($6.25 per quarter) on their yearly trash bill.  Stop by the DPW office and provide us with proof of age for our files or email at