Building Permit Process

All Building Application(s) must be approved by the Town Treasurer/Collectors office before submitting to the Building Department.

  • The Building Department requires a copy of contract between homeowners and contractors.
  • All contractors must have a builders and/or construction supervisors license and workingmen's compensation insurance.
  • If you are a home owner doing the work yourself, you must fill out and sign a waiver form. (or) if the homeowner hires an individual that does not possess a license, the homeowner must sign sign a "homeowner license exemption" form.